On March 30th your lives will change once agin, for we will be having the 2nd IDA juried show to showcase the wonderful work you all have been producing over the last year. Oh and we be having tacos, lots and lots of tacos…
Here are questions you might be asking yourself:
1. Why Taco Night?
This is not a reasonable question. Everybody loves tacos, tacos are interactive,tacos are the future.
2. What kind of work can I submit?
The work must be within the focus of the department ( New Media, Sound, Games, etc ) if you are unsure just ask.
3. What kind of Tacos can I expect at this night of ours?
Let your imagination run free…though there will be meat and veggie options.
4. Where will the show be?
217/the hallway facing mount royal/208 and will have an opening reception on March 30th.
5. Can I submit more than one piece?
Can you eat more than one taco?
6. How many pieces will be the show?
This depends on the nature of the pieces, the number of submissions and the quality of the work.
7. When is the submission deadline?
February 23rd at midnight…
8. How do I submit work….
To submit a piece please include:
– documentation of the piece ( code, video , photo, soundfiles etc)
– a project description
– an equipment list for installation of the piece.
Please zip up these files and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Why am I hungry?
This is also not a reasonable question, though perhaps you are beginning to understand the suggestive power of the taco.
10. If you have any questions please contact: email@example.com