Come check out ROOM on Friday 4/8 from 6-9pm
at 1727 N Charles (Next to the Charles Theatre)
Richard and Skylar are part of this exhibition
Donald Boose / Shademare
Come to the closing reception for Donald Boose’s show in the IA 202 Gallery
Brown 202, Friday April 1st @5pm
The deadline for the t-shirt design contest has been extended for one week till next Wednesday the 24th. Take a look at the awesome designs above and submit your own design here:http://tiny.cc/h1o88x. Voting starts in one week!
- This contest is open to all IA majors and concentrators.
- You must include the IA logo in your design.
- You can use any color shirt you wish.
- You must use this tool to create a composite image of your design.
- You can submit more than one design.
- Any designs using imagery deemed offensive, degrading or that would misrepresent the department will be tossed.
*** Designs must be submitted by February 17th, voting will commence for one week afterwards.
One night to play together!
Come to the 2nd floor of the Brown Center this Friday (Nov. 20th) from 6-9 pm to enjoy food, drinks, and the finest selection of fun & innovative local multiplayer video games!
This year’s playlist includes:
– Bad Blood (2 player, split screen hide & seek. Deadly.)
– Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime (Glowy 2 player co-op)
– Towerfall Ascension (4 player fantasy madness)
– Johann Sebastian Joust (7 player dancing & slapping)
– Affordable Space Adventures (3 player co-op tourism gone bad)
– Keep Talking & Nobody Explodes (Asymmetric co-op in VR. Keep cool & defuse the bomb!)
– Circles (Touch-based multiplayer round-and-round by recent IA dept grads, Karen & Cole)
– Musclecat Showdown (2 players. Muscles. Cats. Showdowns)
See you Friday!
Bring some friends! Bring some frenemies!